COMBI SPEED CHECK
DETECTRONIC combi check weigher is a combined solution with the usage of a metal detector and a check weigher fitted into the operating machine. The ultra-compact machine can operate at speeds up to 280/pcs pr. Min. and has the MD integrated in the interface of the machine.
The solution serves thus both the purpose of reducing overweight which saves you money, and checks for metal contamination which help protect your brand.
DETECTRONIC combi check application can be used in almost any type of food processing production and it comes with a vast variety of rejection systems which can easily be applied to suit your production line and products.
DETECTRONIC Combi Speed Weighers features:
- Tough and robust structure in Stainless steel
- Cost effective and extreme reliability
- Hygienic design
- Digital load cell signal processing
- OIML R51and EC TAC (MID) approved
- R51 Approved to X(1) e = 0,2 g
- 14” color touch screen
- Policeman & E weighing SW as standard
- Connection through Ethernet, Wlan and WIFI to PC and printer
- Comprehensive production reports
- Speeds up to 260 packs/min (in operation)
- Ultra-precise, 0,2 and 0,5 g resolution
- Multi product memory with up to 10.000 programs.
- Weighing up to 1200 and 3000 g.
- Metal detector can be fitted in any size.
- Full compliance with HACCP criteria
- Can be equipped to meet e.g. IFS, BRC, M&S requirements
- DETECTRONIC uses only food-compatible parts that are FDA & USDA compliant
- High level of electronic and mechanical reliability
- Worldwide installations